Zum Internationalen Frauentag 2012
Geschrieben von entdinglichung - 8. März 2012
“But feminists take heart. There is going to be a new global upsurge of women like you have never seen, one that will engulf every economic relationship, every institution, every government. The second sex can no longer tolerate, whether they know it or not, the shackles and brainwashing and outrages visited upon them by the male establishment and its yuppie ore scaredy-cat female enablers.
It is time for swift-striking gender insurgency. Time for woman guerrillas, 20th century Amazons, mad shrieks of protest, and careful mobilization of political battalions. Goddammit sisters: Let’s get revolutionary. Let’s understand that the private profit system is at the bottom of all this horror, and let’s catapult ourselves to the mainstage of history. The world is waiting for the sunrise.”
Clara Fraser: Thelma ans Louise “R” Us, 1992
einige Statements zum heutigen Tage:
- Zely Ariane: International Women’s Day in Indonesia: a struggle for liberation (International Viewpoint)
- Cahiers du féminisme: Un 8 mars de lutte et de solidarité (ESSF)
- Radical Women: Happy International Women’s Day!
- Pan y Rosas: Nada que festejar
- Secretaría de Mujer de la CGT: 8 de Marzo. Recortes para la desigualdad (CGT)